Bilingual Administrative Assistant
Eternal Health & Wellness Center,
San Jose and Milpitas, CA 95129. Expected to work in both locations.
Salary: $20 to $25 per hour, depending on individual qualifications, experience, and performance.
Benefits: Opportunity to earn bonus. No medical benefits, but have access to natural health care.
Job Type: Full time (40 hours per week)
Eternal Health & Wellness Center is an established wellness center in the Bay Area. They are looking for a bilingual (mandarin) administration assistant who is highly motivated, detail-oriented, and experienced professional, to be a part of a growing team who is passionate to help people become healthier and stronger to enjoy better lives.
About Eternal Health & Wellness Center:
Eternal Health & Wellness Center is a holistic healing center that provides a comprehensive wellness plan for residents in San Jose and Milpitas, California. Our services include: acupuncture, massage, and holistic nutrition. We specialize in treating pain, weight control, hormonal imbalance, infertility, skin conditions, and autoimmune diseases. We are pleased to say that we have successfully treated over 10,000 patients over the past 30 years.
- Answer phone calls. Check & deliver messages promptly.
- Obtain insurance authorization, validation and referral paperwork.
- Assist in maintaining patient's chart record correctly (collect initial patient information and enter it into system)
- Administrative duties (filing, faxing, scanning, emailing, texting, make/take phone calls, etc...)
- Greet, check patients in & out. Make follow up appointments.
- Collect payments.
- Room patients.
- Maintain a professional & clean environment for the office and front desk areas.
- Providing administrative assistance to doctors and practitioners.
- Maintaining the appointment calendar to balance the work for doctors and practitioners.
- Insurance verification, coverage input and billing completion daily.
- Must have either alternative health office or traditional health office experience.
- Be familiar with different insurance and eligibility.
- Great verbal & written communication and telephone skills.
- Highly effective in managing patient flow and office flow.
- Minimum 2-year Associate degree or equivalent.
- Minimal 2 years of administration experience required.
- Minimal 2 years of face to face customer experience.
- Ability to deliver extraordinary client experience.
CHARACTER TRAITS they are looking for:
- Friendly, caring, dependable.
- Possess a professional appearance and manner.
- Team player with a great attitude, works well with others.
- Responsible, dependable, punctual, and great work ethics.
- Able to multitask in a busy environment and able to handle urgency and pressure.
- Have the "can do" attitude.
- Ready to learn quickly and adapt quickly.
- Familiar and proficient with technology.
- Strong with inter-personal skills and the ability to communicate effectively.
- Possesses strong organizational skills.
- Creative, self-motivated, and detail-oriented.
Ratings are not for public view, and are only shown to employers when a job seeker is matched to a job. Raters cannot see your ratings from others. Job seekers see ratings in aggregate without knowing how an individual rated them. Raters can be blocked and you may opt out at any time.