Benefits: Employee discount + paid time off
**All candidates are welcome, whether experienced, certified, or non-experienced candidates, including fresh graduates!**
A rare opportunity to take on dental assisting responsibilities with or without any prior certification. You will quickly learn how to take Dental X-rays and other dental assisting responsibilities. Bring your passion for patient care to this highly rated dental office in Thousand Oaks, CA.
Certification is not required, as long as you can take Dental X-rays or learn how on the job. Motivation for a dental assisting job is key.
To apply, scroll down to apply through Teamanics. You can learn more about us on our company website, but please do not call our office regarding job applications.
- Assist doctors with patient care, digital x-rays, sterilization, etc.
- Clean and prep dental equipment and sterilization
- Interact with patients in a positive and professional manner
- Provide quality assistance in all aspects of general dentistry
- Open to both experienced and less experienced candidates with the right skills who are looking for growth
- Dental Office Assistant/Dental Receptionist experience is a plus
- Reliable, trustworthy, highly organized, and proactive
- Excellent personal skills, ability to multi-task in a fast paced, high-energy environment
- Dental office experience or education is a plus
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)