Immediately Hiring a Food Prep for Popeyes!
Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen is looking for a Food Prep to serve their new and loyal customers! To be a successful Food Prep at Popeyes you must enjoy working with people who take food seriously but can have fun preparing and serving it! As a Food Prep you will focus on labeling and stocking all ingredients on shelves so they can be organized and easily accessible.
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! You may learn more about us on our company website, but please do not call our office regarding job applications. #CAM1
Responsibilities for Food Prep
- Label and stock all ingredients on shelves so they can be organized and easily accessible
- Maintain a clean and orderly kitchen by washing dishes, sanitizing surfaces, taking out trash etc.
- Ensure all food and other items are stored properly
- Perform other kitchen duties as assigned
- Measure ingredients and seasonings to be used in cooking
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation guidelines
Requirements for Food Prep
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and or up to 25 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 15 pounds of force constantly to move objects
- Willingness to learn all areas of restaurant operations & work multiple stations
- Available to work evenings, weekends and holidays