Glen Dental Studio: Stepan Harutyunyan, DMD
$16 - $20 / hour | Full-time, Part-time | Direct Hire | No remote work
Glen Dental Studios is a quality oriented dental clinic offering comprehensive dental services. Training will be provided if necessary and you will always feel appreciated as an important part of the team. This employer will provide tremendous opportunities to grow with the office and assume a greater role in a respectful, friendly, and fun work environment.
Glen Dental Studios is looking for a front desk receptionist with an energetic, vibrant personality to answer the phones, help schedule patients, perform clerical duties.
Fluency in English is required. Dental experience is required. Ideal candidate will be punctual and detail oriented. Bust be able to provide VIP customer service to our clients.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!
- Energetic, vibrant personality to answer the phones, help schedule patients, and perform clerical duties
- Fluency in English is required
- Ideal candidate will be punctual and detail oriented
- Must be able to provide VIP customer service to our clients
- Dental: 1 year (Required)
- Dental receptionist: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
Ratings are not for public view, and are only shown to employers when a job seeker is matched to a job. Raters cannot see your ratings from others. Job seekers see ratings in aggregate without knowing how an individual rated them. Raters can be blocked and you may opt out at any time.