New York, NY 10016
Bring your customer service and reception skills to this highly rated, specialized advanced dentistry clinic in New York! Must be reliable, punctual, professional, possess strong communication skills and be a team player.
Must either have experience in a dental field or be a fast learner.
Work Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday to start with potential of full time.
- Answering phone in a friendly manner
- Responding to emails, text messages in a timely manner
- Greeting and registering patients
- Communicating with doctors/hygienists/assistants
- Treatment planning/presenting treatment plans to patients
- Processing payments
- Confirming appointments
- Must either have experience in a dental field or be a fast learner
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Proactive, self-starter
- Computer skills and ability to multi-task is essential
- Scheduling skills is a must
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Dentrix, Dexis is a plus