Competitive Benefits: 401(k) matching, Employee discount, Health insurance, PTO, sick pay
Must speak Spanish and English!
An established private orthodontic office in the San Fernando Valley is seeking a Front Desk Receptionist with good communication skills who can work 32-36 hours per week.
Position requires an individual who is proficient with all front office responsibilities including scheduling patients and answering phone calls. We are looking for someone who is professional and dependable.
Customer service and computer experience is a plus. Must be personable and have a great attitude. We are willing to train.
Learn more about us here, but scroll down to apply on Teamanics! Company Website
- Front desk reception
- Scheduling patients
- Answering phone calls
- Communicating with patients professionally with a great attitude
- Providing excellent customer service and patient care
- Other administrative duties
- Spanish (required)
- High school or equivalent (preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (preferred)