Arlington TX 76011
Starfish Counseling is looking for a stellar Licensed Social Worker to add to their office in Arlington, TX! This counseling practice works with adults, adolescents and families. An ideal Licenced Social worker can offer expertise in mental health services and provide our clients with the best communication solutions.
As a Senior Therapist or Licenced Social Worker (LCSW), you will be providing a safe and comfortable environment for clients, while building trustworthy relationships. License in the state of Texas is a must!
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! You may learn more about us on our company website, but please do not call our office regarding job applications.
- Develop relationships with patients for admissions, counseling, and identifying needs
- Work with individuals on social interaction, reality orientation, and intellectual stimulation
- Complete care plans and attend care plan meetings
- Complete the initial, routine, psychosocial and socialization assessment
- Provides clinical activities in accordance with state and federal regulation, accreditation standards, and professional code of ethics
- LPC or LCSW (Licensed Professional Counselor or Licensed Clinical Social Worker) in the state of Texas
- Master's degree in a counseling or social work or related field
- Passed counseling/social work boards (licensing exam)
- Practised under supervision for 3,000+ hours
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Works well with a team and individually
- Great patient care and interpersonal skills