Immediately Hiring Logistic Coordinators with logistics experience!
Samsung SDS is looking for a Logistics Coordinator for their Miami, FL offices! Samsung SDS plays a leading role in the global market with unique logistics services. If you are self-motivated and can work with a cross-functional team, we want to hear from you!
As a Logistics Coordinator you will focus on meeting customers' expectations while improving supply chain operations. You will be coordinating the movement of products across various transportation methods. Experience in customer service or supply chain logistics is a must!
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! You may learn more about us on our company website, but please do not call our office regarding job applications. #SDSLC1
- Streamline inbound and outbound freight
- Create and process all import/export shipment documentation
- Manage the shipper and destination account
- Communication with airlines
- Communicate effectively with account agents to accommodate client instructions
- Coordinate with carriers to expedite documentation and ensure timely delivery
- Update daily tracking report to origin and destination
- Coordinate delivery plans
- Perform daily inventory control
- Coordinate along teammates daily work schedule to achieve CS1 and CS2 team daily goal on time
- 1+ years' experience in customer service or logistics management required
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Inventory maintenance or SAP experience a plus
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- A bonus if able to speak both Spanish and English
- High school diploma/GED required