Full-Time: Extendable contract offered by HR Partner (Metabyte)
Samsung SDS is looking for a Logistics Coordinator for their Miami,FL location! Samsung SDS plays a leading role in the global market with unique logistics services. If you are self-motivated and can work with a cross-functional team, we want to hear from you!
As a Logistics Coordinator you will focus on meeting customers' expectations while improving delivery cycle operations. You will communicate with customers, carriers and internal management staff to maximize flow of operation.
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! You may learn more about us on our company website, but please do not call our office regarding job applications. #SDSLC1
Responsibilities for Logistics Coordinator
- Coordinate transportation of cargo from origin to final destination.
- Communicate with customers to achieve profitable deals.
- Communicate effectively with account agents to accommodate client instructions.
- Responsible for streamlining inbound and outbound freight/ Manage the operation to ensure timely delivery via Air/Ocean/Land. Generate shipping documentation.
- Coordinating transportation providers to ensure prompt and proper movement of shipments
- Provide different types of quotations to customers / Send invoices for completed cases.
- Provide billing team documentation from beginning to end of all involved transactions that includes trucking, air freight, fees etc.
- Cover operations for Co-loading, intercompany shipments, and transfer billing cases.
- Create daily inventory ensuring the data is accurately and match with other reports
- Manage, monitor and drive improvement to achieve high customer service goals by providing on-time delivery, controlling product lead-times, and responding customer’s requests and serve as the main point of contact
- Communicate, report and support high volume customer accounts to eliminate constraints and meet objectives, and maintain excellent relationships.
- Responsible for streamlining inbound and outbound freight/ Manage the operation to ensure timely delivery via Air/Ocean/Land.
- Plan, analyze and compare the cost of service, update, trace, and track the status of the shipment, for select suppliers and LSPs (Logistics Service Providers)
- Report Performance Indicators (KPI’s) for the Supply Chain function
- Develop performance metrics to manage and evaluate the operating performance of internal supply chain resources and external supply chain partner collaboration model
- Manage organizational goals by considering in time, budget and Business Unit objectives
- Work side by side with Pricing Department and maintain great relationship with industry vendors
Requirements for Logistics Coordinator
- High school diploma/GED required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 1+ years’ experience in customer service or logistics management required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational and coordination abilities
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
- Excellent computer and database management skills
- Bilingual English/Spanish is preferred