Full-Time: Extendable contract offered by HR Partner (Metabyte)
Immediately Hiring a Logistics Operator!
Samsung SDS is looking to add a stellar Logistics Operator to their team based in Coppell, TX! If you are self-motivated and can work with a cross-functional team, we want to hear from you!
As a Logistics Operator you will focus on meeting customers' expectations while improving supply chain operations. You will be coordinating the movement of products across various transportation methods. Experience in customer service or supply chain logistics is a must!
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! You may learn more about us on our company website, but please do not call our office regarding job applications. #SDSLC1
Responsibilities for Logistic Operator
- Return authorization management and logistics processing of return shipments from customers to warehouse, including reconciling claims, invoice discrepancies, inventory variance, and product disposition
- Work closely with Warehouse Operations, Logistics, Transportation, Finance, and Supply Chain teams
- Read, prepare, interpret, and understand logistics documentation to ensure accuracy and determine actions for customer returns processing and resolution
- All other duties as assigned
Requirements for Logistic Operator
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Advanced Excel required: V-lookups, Pivot Tables, Macros, etc.
- SAP experience required
- Understands the order life cycle as it relates to Warehouse, Logistics, and Supply Chain operations
- Demonstrated ability to analyze information to identify and recommend appropriate course of action
- Experience with materials management, master scheduling, or production planning helpful
- Exercises judgment within defined practices and policies in selection of methods and techniques to determine solutions
- Possesses general knowledge of logistics operations related to order management, logistics operations, and inventory controls
- Able to identify issues within the delivery cycle and make recommendations for resolution to authorize standard returns and determination of claims
- Excellent communication skills are critical when speaking with internal/external customers