Immediately Hiring! Paid Training Available!
This 5 star optometry practice as an Optical Receptionist! Orinda Optometry Group is looking for a high energy teammate to run the front desk. If you are ready for a change in your career, we want to hear from you!
As an Optical Receptionist, you will handle all administrative tasks from answering phones to collecting payments. This optometry practice is looking for someone to fill a long term position. Optometric or healthcare office experience is preferred but not required. Great customer service skills are a must!
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! You may learn more about us on our company website, but please do not call our office regarding job applications. #MR1
- Greet and welcome guests
- Screen and answer phone calls
- Schedule appointments and manage calendar
- Collect payments
- Update patient records
- Other optical receptionist duties
- Optometric or healthcare experience is preferred, not required
- Great customer service skills
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- A bonus if you have insurance experience
- High school diploma or equivalent a plus